Notification concerning personal data processing Pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 13 of the European Regulation 2016/679 (hereafter “GDPR” or “Regulation”), Veronafiere S.p.A.
hereby provides the following information about the collection, use, communication and processing of the personal data you provide
1. Data controller and contact details of the Data Protection Officer (DPO) The data controller is Veronafiere S.p.A. , with registered head office in Viale del Lavoro 8 – 37135 Verona (VR), Tel. 045 8298111 – Fax 045 8298288, e-mail email@example.com (hereafter also the “Company” or “Data Controller”). The DPO can be contacted at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Purposes of processing, legal basis and terms of conservation
2.1 The personal data you provide through the form will be used to send you e-mail communications of an informative nature (“Newsletters”) about the Company’s activities and services. In this context, the legal basis for data processing is based on the execution of a contract to which the data subject is a party. The data collected will be retained until you ask to unsubscribe from the Newsletter service.
2.2 With your consent, your personal data will be processed for the following further purposes: a) processing of customer profiles: b) sending communications, information, newsletters, studies, research and promotional material, which may all be personalised, concerning the exhibitions organised by the Company and market research using automated (e-mail, fax) and traditional (surface mail, operator-assisted calls) contact methods; c) sending communications, information, newsletters, studies, research and promotional material, which may all be personalised, concerning third-party products and services using automated (e-mail, fax) and traditional (surface mail, operator-assisted calls) contact methods: The provision of personal data is not compulsory but failure to do so will mean that VeronaFiere will be unable to purposes of the processing described above. The legal basis for this processing is consent (optional and revocable at any time) and your data will be stored until such consent is revoked.
2.3 Once the foregoing storage terms have elapsed, data will be destroyed, deleted or made anonymous, in compliance with technical and backup procedures.
3. Provision of personal data pursuant to Article 13, item 2, letter e) of the GDPR,
May we inform you that the provision of the e-mail address for the purposes referred to in Article 2.1 is mandatory. Inasmuch, refusal to indicate it would make it impossible to send you the Newsletter.
4. Cancellation from the service.
To stop receiving the newsletter:
– enter your e-mail address in the appropriate box and click on the “Unsubscribe” button;
– or follow the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the e-mails communication newsletters.
Subjects authorized to process data
Data may be processed by employees and corporate departments appointed to achieve the above-mentioned purposes, who have been expressly authorized to process and who have received appropriate operating instructions.
6. Data recipients
Data may be disclosed to subjects operating as data controllers (such as, by way of example, trade associations, supervisory and control authorities and any public entity entitled to request the data in question) or processed, on behalf of the Company, by subjects designated as managers, who are given appropriate operating instructions such as, by way of example:
– companies that carry out management and/or maintenance of the Company’s website ;
– web agencies and companies that provide organizational secretarial services;
– companies that send promotional material by surface mail;
– companies that provide traditional marketing and telemarketing services;
– database or data warehouse service providers;
– market research companies.
7. Rights of data subjects – complaints to the supervisory authority
Data subjects may ask the Data Controller to access data concerning them, cancellation, correction of inaccurate data, integration of incomplete data, and limitation of processing in the cases provided for by Article 18 GDPR. Furthermore, if personal data processing is based on consent or the contract and is carried out using automated tools, data subjects are entitled to receive the Data in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable form, as well as, if technically feasible, transmit said data to another data controller without impediments. Data subjects are entitled to lodge a complaint with the competent Supervisory Authority in the Member State where they normally reside or work or in the State where the alleged violation occurred. To exercise these rights, data subjects may contact the Data Controller by sending a written communication to the address indicated above or an e-mail to email@example.com.
Latest up-date: September 2018
develop customer profiles send research and advertising communications/information/newsletters/materials (including personalized items) regarding the exhibitions organized by Veronafiere and carry out market surveys using automated means of contact (e-mail and fax) as well as conventional means of contact (surface mail/telephone by a call operator).
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link in the footer of our emails.
For information on our privacy practices, please visit our website.
We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By clicking below to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing.
Learn more about Mailchimp’s privacy practices here.